Is That You Eve? Rapper Rocks Reeboks’ 54-11s And Heads Back To Her Alma Mater in Philly
Wonder what Eve has been up to lately?
Well, E-V-E has teamed up to star in a documentary in conjunction with Reebok Classics and Complex, and in the process of doing comeback performances around Philly (at Kung Fu Necktie to be specific), she stopped at her alma mater, Martin Luther King, Jr. High School and kicked it with her young fans. With DMX coming back out, Lil Kim on tour, and Eve now getting back to being focused on music and making moves, it’s about to feel like the early ’00s (aka, Millennium) all over again! Check out all the colorful photos of the former first lady of Ruff Ryders as she meets the kids, prepares for performances, and rocks 54-11s. And you can see more over at Hip-Hop Wired.
*Reaches to play “Who’s That Girl”…*
See more photos HERE.
Photos courtesy of Reebok.
More on Madame Noire!
- Allow Me To Vent: Why I Can’t Take The Black Salon Culture
- Where Are They Now? 10 Black Actresses Who Should Have Blown Up Big…
- How Important Is Sex? My Journey Through Celibacy and Dating
- Cute Kid Alert: Roc and Roe Continue Jet-setting, Solange and Daniel, DWade’s Fam and More
- True Life: The Revenge Was Sweet…or Sour
- Kanye I Want You To Take Your Own Advice: Drive Slow Homie
- Uh, Somebody Lied to You: 8 Misconceptions About Single Black Women