One of our favorite light-eyed cuties Michael Ealy is gracing the latest cover of Upscale magazine for the month of July. And guess what he’s talking about? His relationships, the failed ones and why he’s done dating women in the industry.
See what he had to say in an exclusive for theYBF
On why he doesn’t date industry chicks
“I’ve been done with [dating industry women]. You do it for years and years and years—theater, television, film. It’s a workplace thing… But the difference for me now is that I’m mature enough to know that this is a work thing. The minute we stop production, I’m not going to feel this way anymore.”
On why his past relationships were a bust
“I think there was a part of me that was just attracted to the crazy. I tended to involve myself with women that brought drama. And I had a bit of a savior complex. I thought I could save them from whatever daddy issues or cheating issues [they had].”
“In the past, I was definitely known as a guy who took himself and his relationships a little too seriously. I won’t say that I always knew how to have a lot fun.”
And in other magazine cover news, Trey Songz and Kelly Rowland will grace the cover of Ebony magazine’s “sexi” issue. Since both of these singers are known for their rock hard bodies they shared secrets of how they keep their bodies toned.
More on Madame Noire!
- Allow Me To Vent: Why I Can’t Take The Black Salon Culture
- Where Are They Now? 10 Black Actresses Who Should Have Blown Up Big…
- How Important Is Sex? My Journey Through Celibacy and Dating
- Cute Kid Alert: Roc and Roe Continue Jet-setting, Solange and Daniel, DWade’s Fam and More
- True Life: The Revenge Was Sweet…or Sour
- Kanye I Want You To Take Your Own Advice: Drive Slow Homie
- Uh, Somebody Lied to You: 8 Misconceptions About Single Black Women