For Teri Johnson and Andrea Adams, traveling the world is a year-round pursuit. But with summer (unofficially) underway, it’s as good a time as any to knock some cities off your travel bucket list. For the next eight weeks, the Travelistas are taking us along as they explore the sights and sounds and culinary delights of eight destinations, from the closer to home (New Orleans and Detroit) to the farther flung (Italy, Antigua, Mali and Johannesberg) — but first, New York City!
Find out where Teri and Andrea are vacationing this summer at BlackVoices.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Allow Me To Vent: Why I Can’t Take The Black Salon Culture
- Where Are They Now? 10 Black Actresses Who Should Have Blown Up Big…
- How Important Is Sex? My Journey Through Celibacy and Dating
- Cute Kid Alert: Roc and Roe Continue Jet-setting, Solange and Daniel, DWade’s Fam and More
- True Life: The Revenge Was Sweet…or Sour
- Kanye I Want You To Take Your Own Advice: Drive Slow Homie
- Uh, Somebody Lied to You: 8 Misconceptions About Single Black Women