Right after her mama and her man, the hairstylist is one of the most important people in a woman’s life. But more specifically, Kim Kimble is the most important woman in the lives of celebrities like Eve and Kelly Rowland. Now the known and celebrated celebrity hairstylist is bringing her life of famous tresses and it’s infamous stresses to America with a new reality show, L.A. Hair. She sat down with StyleBlazer to exclusively talk about her beginnings as a hairstylist, her Hollywood clientele, and which famous name was her career highlight.
Check out the video at StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Allow Me To Vent: Why I Can’t Take The Black Salon Culture
- Where Are They Now? 10 Black Actresses Who Should Have Blown Up Big…
- How Important Is Sex? My Journey Through Celibacy and Dating
- Cute Kid Alert: Roc and Roe Continue Jet-setting, Solange and Daniel, DWade’s Fam and More
- True Life: The Revenge Was Sweet…or Sour
- Kanye I Want You To Take Your Own Advice: Drive Slow Homie
- Uh, Somebody Lied to You: 8 Misconceptions About Single Black Women