Zoe Saldana and Bradley Cooper didn’t waste much time taking their on-set romance off-set last year while they were filming their new movie, “The Words.” The couple was seen getting pretty close with each other at dinner parties and industry events, and Zoe was even spotted spending the day with Bradley’s mom. At that point, we all thought we knew it was real, but almost as soon as they wrapped filming it was a wrap for the couple as well.
Word is these two might be getting back together though. Page Six says the couple reunited Wednesday night and it was “not just business.” The maybe-couple were spotted in the East Village at the Mexican restaurant Empellon Cocina dining together for a few hours before they left together, and according to one observer:
“It looked a little more friendly than a business meeting.”
Reps haven’t put out a comment on the situation and though it’s entirely possibly these two are just friends having a bite to eat, the timing is as curious as it was with all of the other relationship rumors. Since “The Words” is coming to theaters soon this could just be another PR ploy to dredge up more interest in the movie. With Bradley’s rep we wouldn’t’ be surprised if this is only a short fling but these two are cute together for however long it lasts.
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Allow Me To Vent: Why I Can’t Take The Black Salon Culture
- Where Are They Now? 10 Black Actresses Who Should Have Blown Up Big…
- How Important Is Sex? My Journey Through Celibacy and Dating
- Cute Kid Alert: Roc and Roe Continue Jet-setting, Solange and Daniel, DWade’s Fam and More
- True Life: The Revenge Was Sweet…or Sour
- Kanye I Want You To Take Your Own Advice: Drive Slow Homie
- Uh, Somebody Lied to You: 8 Misconceptions About Single Black Women