In the June issue of Details magazine, Adam Levine admits that he’s led a promiscuous life, but claims he’s not a sex addict, according to Us Weekly.
“There’s two kinds of men: There are men who are f**king misogynist pigs, and then there are men who just really love women, who think they’re the most amazing people in the world. And that’s me,” Levine said. “Maybe the reason I was promiscuous, and wanted to sleep with a lot of them, is that I love them so much.”
The woman-loving singer has been linked to numerous female celebs, including Jessica Simpsonand Natalie Portman. According to him, the world has seen him as “a little bit of a bimbo” for a number of years because he’s always sleeping with some pretty girl or another.
But, he doesn’t want the world to think of him as a vapid sex addict because of that.
Read the rest of the story and find out why Adam has such great luck with the ladies at YourTango.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Uh, Somebody Lied to You: 8 Misconceptions About Single Black Women
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha: Dating the Ex’s Friend & Waiting for His Libido
- Bet You Didn’t Know: The Secrets Behind The Making of Love Jones
- Should Meagan Good Stay Off The Pole?
- The Frazzled Day When My New Man Almost Met My Ex Man
- Loving All of Yourselves: Embracing Who You Were Then & Who You Are Now
- Saving the Straightened Strands: 6 Tips for Taking Care of Relaxed Hair