The bully we hate to love, Tami Roman, was on The Wendy Williams Show recently to discuss not only the Basketball Wives brouhaha , but to also announce her latest acting project. She didn’t disclose what exactly it was all about but apparently it’s something big. Although BBW never went into what Tami actually did for a living before reality stardom, IMDB tells the tale of her being a struggling actress. We found this early clip of her wayyyy back in the day in 1994, acting alongside Hill Harper. She said about three words in her debut as an actress, but hey, she got paid.
Peep Tami acting at the at 8:23 mark.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: The Secrets Behind The Making of Love Jones
- “Who Gonna Check Me Boo” and Other Pop Culture Sayings Birthed By Our Fave Reality Shows
- Who Believes It? Tami Roman Sheds Crocodile Tears On Wendy and Vows To Do Better
- Out of Site, Out of Mind and In Luck: Why The Best Way To Find Love Is To Forget About It
- Don’t Be a Ratchet Rat: 7 Manners Everyone Should Mind…Or Risk Getting Snapped On
- Haute Hats: When It’s Hot, Keep Your Cool With These 7 Stylish Looksl
- Things I Learned While Rocking Relaxed Hair, Natural Hair, and No Hair At All