About two weeks ago Tameka and her lawyer threw out a nasty allegation that Usher slept with two of her bridesmaids while they were married and now we have a face and a name to match one of those women.
The name is Mya Fox Davis and she definitely was in the couple’s wedding party; and from the second photo, she was extra cozy with Usher and Tameka’s son, kissing him all in the mouth and whatnot. Tameka’s lawyer outed the woman in court and said that one of the couple’s nannies left Miami because she discovered Usher in bed with her while the couple was on a family vacay. If there is any ounce of truth to that I take back the sympathy I felt for him crying on the stand the other week.
Mya sent out an interesting tweet after pictures of her went viral, saying “Loose lips, sink ships.” But Tameka read that message and fired back a one-liner that was even better:
“Really?? first U creep now U tweet. Loose lips sink ships huh??..more like Loose chicks turn tricks!”
Tameka might get a recording contract soon if she keeps rhyming like that. I kid. But so much for her being “done responding 2 this stuff.” Once the other girl’s identity hits the net, it’s going to be the wild wild west of Twitter feuds for this situation.
What do you think? Is Mya admitting she slept with Usher?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Things I Learned While Rocking Relaxed Hair, Natural Hair, and No Hair At All
- I’m a Little Uncomfortable With Michelle O’s Love For Beyoncé, Are You?
- Don’t Be a Ratchet Rat: 7 Manners Everyone Should Mind…Or Risk Getting Snapped On
- Haute Hats: When It’s Hot, Keep Your Cool With These 7 Stylish Looksl
- Sheila E. Says Music Healed Wounds From a Traumatic Childhood Incident
- Get Under Your Skin: How To Renew & Maintain Your Skin
- The Hair She Dared to Wear: The Coiffures of Patti Labelle