A little while back there were rumors that Rihanna and Meek Mill might be more than just two friends in the biz if you know what I mean. At the same time, Chris Brown was reportedly angry that Meek might be tapping his old thing and reportedly took Meek off a song. The Philly rapper quickly shut the noise down by telling everyone he had a girl at home and there was nothing going on with him and Rih, which made most people think the song story was just a rumor too but for some reason Meek decided to reignite the drama over Twitter. A few days ago, he Tweeted:
“U took me off ya song cause she let me watch da throne!”
Oh really? We know the throne is Jay and Kanye’s thing but we’re pretty sure Meek hasn’t gotten anywhere near Beyonce or that other girl whose name begins with a K, so this is probably a Breezy-Rihanna reference.
Chris’s supposed response to the shade was: “She’s a dream chaser! There are a lot of dreamers so she’ll be running forever!” But that really could reference just about anyone or anything.
What’s funny is Rihanna seems to be playing the Twitter game too and sent out these tweets the same day:
“Cupid stay away from my ho’s!!!!”
“The best part is that EYE get to choose!”
From my point of view, both of these men are already taken, but that probably wouldn’t stop Rih from pursuing, hence her beef with Karrueche. Either way, this all seems like a disastrous PR stunt for more attention than they already need. If these two men are really trying to beef over her they need to get their priorities straight—especially since there’s word Drake wants in on this too. SMH
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Things I Learned While Rocking Relaxed Hair, Natural Hair, and No Hair At All
- I’m a Little Uncomfortable With Michelle O’s Love For Beyoncé, Are You?
- Don’t Be a Ratchet Rat: 7 Manners Everyone Should Mind…Or Risk Getting Snapped On
- Haute Hats: When It’s Hot, Keep Your Cool With These 7 Stylish Looksl
- Sheila E. Says Music Healed Wounds From a Traumatic Childhood Incident
- Get Under Your Skin: How To Renew & Maintain Your Skin
- The Hair She Dared to Wear: The Coiffures of Patti Labelle