It looks like Kris Humphries didn’t get a totally bogus deal out of his
sham short wedding to Kim Kardashian. The reality show that tracked their lives gave a little boost to the modeling career of Kris’ sister Kaela, a former athlete and plus-size model. In an interview with People, Humphries talks about how she went from a size 10 in high school to a size 18 after college. Much of the weight gain had to do with the fact that she was no longer swimming competitively.
You are sort of used to living and eating a certain way, and then you are like, ‘Oh my God, I can’t eat 10 meals a day and 10,000 calories anymore,’ ” Humphries, 29, tells PEOPLE about having to alter her routine. “On top of that, I’m approaching 30 and it gets harder to lose weight the older you get.
Even though details of her diet were not included, Humphries attributes her new physique to overall lifestyle changes including reducing carbs and not eating late. Since the end of last year, she has lost at least 35 lbs. and four inches from her waist- now flaunting between a size 14 and size 16.
The Ford model is the new face of Limited’s Eloquii line and has moved to New York from Minnesota to pursue her career more aggressively. Will a reality show be in the works? We don’t think that’s too far fetched.
More on Madame Noire!
- Small to Big Screen: TV Shows That Should Be Turned Into Movies
- Going After A Man: Confident or Crazy?
- Salt & Peplum: 10 Peplum Dresses That Need a Place in Your Closet
- WOMAN to WOMAN: Decoding The Book Of Bull
- Brandy And Monica Are Drifting Apart…Again!
- My Hair Story: I’m Going To Miss My Dominicanos
- The Hair She Dared to Wear: The Coiffures of Patti Labelle