Photographer Blasts Puff Over Money On Twitter: #PayYourBillsDiddy
Diddy was feeling like the man yesterday when he tweeted that he was going to give away $2 million at his upcoming club appearance at a strip club after returning from the film festival in Cannes. But one of Diddy’s former employees, photographer Rob Hoffman, saw that tweet and went straight off telling Diddy if he was 2 mil to spend on strippers, the least he could do is cut his check. Here’s how the dialogue went:
Diddy already isn’t most people’s favorite person and this news does not help. If he was even telling the truth about his stripper plans, he set himself up to get blasted since it wouldn’t be the first time he blew that much on T & A. Remember he and Rick Ross blew a million at King of Diamonds earlier this year? But these tweets from Rob show Diddy’s probably an even bigger jerk than most already thought.
As somebody worth more than half a billion dollars there’s just no excuse not to pay this man his money, especially he’s on his way to slide it down the crack of a dancer’s butt. SMH #PayYourBillsDiddy.
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Break-Ups To Make-Ups: Couples We Would’ve Like To See Give It Another Shot
- The Hair She Dared to Wear: The Coiffures of Patti Labelle
- Salt & Peplum: 10 Peplum Dresses That Need a Place in Your Closet
- Boy Pats Obama’s Head, Boy Makes History
- No Need To Call Tyrone: 7 Ways To Bow Out Of A Relationship Gracefully
- My Hair Story: I’m Going To Miss My Dominicanos
- Don’t Lie, You Were Jamming Too: 7 Singers & Groups We Used to Get Made Fun Of For Listening To