Dear Gay Best Friend,
I’ve been in a relationship with a man for the past 7 years and we have a son together. His family has never been supportive of our relationship and they don’t like me. Though we’ve been together for so long, and I don’t like some of his ways, he has made some changes and has enrolled in college and stopped hanging out every night. But, there are things that haven’t changed like him wanting to play around online and texting other females behind my back, and making a fool out of me.
I’ve dealt with lies, dishonesty, and just straight games with this man. Every time I think our relationship has reached another level and think that things between us has gotten better, I will find out that he is online talking to other women, and finding numbers and text messages from random women in his phone. I have been more than a good woman to him. I have showed him nothing but compassion, love, honesty, faithfulness, and loyalty. What have I received in a return is a bunch of lies and games and I’m so done.
I forgive him time and time again, and thought he changed. He says he is in love with me and only wants to be with me and he says he wants to get married. But, I feel that its all about actions and his actions shows otherwise. – Tired Of Waiting
Find out what the gay best friend, Terrence Dean, has to say about this situation at HelloBeautiful.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Don’t Lie, You Were Jamming Too: 7 Singers & Groups We Used to Get Made Fun Of For Listening To
- Bump a Book of Rules: Love Is Not That Complicated
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: Lying on the Equipment & Being Friend Zoned
- Same Ish, Different Year: Do We Still Need the BET Awards?
- No Need To Call Tyrone: 7 Ways To Bow Out Of A Relationship Gracefully
- Madame On the Street: How Long Should You Wait to Have Sex?
- Dayummm…They Look Good For Their Age: Celebs Who Prove That Black Don’t Crack