We’re already pretty sure that Kenya Moore is the newest member of #TeamTalls on the “Real Housewives of Atlanta.” The former Miss USA has dropped a few hints here and there and she was already seen at the JET Beauty of the Week competition at the Bailey Agency with Cynthia so she’s pretty much a shoe-in. Kenya may not be the only new addition to the cast though. Straight from the A is reporting #TeamSmalls is also getting a new member in the form of Nicole Porche.
Nicole is a 40-something, low-profile actress originally from New Orleans, and a graduate of Southern University—there’s one plus. She’s reportedly appeared in commercials and several low budget independent films around Atlanta and doesn’t have any previous affiliations with any of the current cast members, which could be a good and a bad thing.
Nicole was said to have been introducing herself as “the new housewife” at a recent taping in the city, but with cast bios and photos for season 5 still a few weeks out, it doesn’t look like anyone will know for sure until then. Sheree is the only former cast member we know is leaving the show, but Nicole may be added to the cast since Kim is pregnant again and won’t be taping as much this season—plus she’s got her own show now.
Other sites have also said 112 Member Q Parker’s wife, Sherlinda, could potentially be the newest member of the cast. That’s probably based on the fact that Q was a part of the Bailey/Jet magazine model search too, but his wife didn’t appear to be a part of the action. Since she’s the owner of her own nail salon with her sister, it would be nice to see either one of these women who’ve got their own things going for themselves added.
What do you think about either one of these ladies joining the show?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Don’t Lie, You Were Jamming Too: 7 Singers & Groups We Used to Get Made Fun Of For Listening To
- Bump a Book of Rules: Love Is Not That Complicated
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: Lying on the Equipment & Being Friend Zoned
- Same Ish, Different Year: Do We Still Need the BET Awards?
- No Need To Call Tyrone: 7 Ways To Bow Out Of A Relationship Gracefully
- Madame On the Street: How Long Should You Wait to Have Sex?
- Dayummm…They Look Good For Their Age: Celebs Who Prove That Black Don’t Crack