As the temperature gets warmer, you usually swap your skinny jeans for cut offs, but it’s also a great time to rethink your skincare routine. From the products you use to the treatments you receive, you should revamp your regiment, since your skin has different needs in the summer than it did during the cold winter months and rainy spring days. We’re sure you’ve been using your favorite cleanser for months, but it may be time to ditch it. Also, did you know it’s possible to over-wash your face? Kristina Veller, an aesthetics professional at New York’s Skintology, gives us the dish on what we should and shouldn’t be doing to keep our skin looking baby smooth.
Make sure you’re not making these mistakes. Check them out at StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Dayummm…They Look Good For Their Age: Celebs Who Prove That Black Don’t Crack
- Let This Be A Lesson: Nas Says He Knew Marriage To Kelis Wouldn’t Work
- 7 Singers Turned Actors: Who Was a Natural On-Screen and Who Was a Hot Mess?
- Decoding Your Downstairs: 8 Things Women Need To Know About Their Va Jay Jay
- No Need To Call Tyrone: 7 Ways To Bow Out Of A Relationship Gracefully
- Madame On the Street: How Long Should You Wait to Have Sex?
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Jungle Fever”