Will Smith visited “The Late Show” (weeknights, 11:35 p.m. ET on CBS) Monday night to promote his new movie, “Men In Black 3.”
David Letterman, of course, wanted the inside story on Smith’s recent tussle with a journalist in Moscow. Walking the “MIB 3″ premiere press line, Smith slapped the male reporter after he tried to kiss the actor.
“It was just awkward, Dave,” Smith said. “They were like, ‘Oh, no, we’re sorry, you know. It’s just his ‘schtick,’ you know. And I said, ‘well, that’s why his a** got schtuck.’”
“Men In Black 3″ hits movie theaters Friday, May 25th.
Check out a clip of the interview at BlackVoices.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Dayummm…They Look Good For Their Age: Celebs Who Prove That Black Don’t Crack
- Let This Be A Lesson: Nas Says He Knew Marriage To Kelis Wouldn’t Work
- 7 Singers Turned Actors: Who Was a Natural On-Screen and Who Was a Hot Mess?
- Decoding Your Downstairs: 8 Things Women Need To Know About Their Va Jay Jay
- No Need To Call Tyrone: 7 Ways To Bow Out Of A Relationship Gracefully
- Madame On the Street: How Long Should You Wait to Have Sex?
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Jungle Fever”