There you are in the mirror, and you’re staring at it. And it’s staring at you. And you pull at it. It falls back out-of-place. Finally after doing this go round for a good twenty minutes, you’re panting, frustrated, and out of ideas. Doing your hair in the morning might just be the best work out you’ve gotten since high school gym, but it doesn’t have to be. Not if you have a bag of braided hairstyles to whip out when you’re out of time or solutions. Aside from the fact that this age-old hair styling technique was all over the spring 2012 runways, it is ideal for bad weather, running late, and adding a little “something” to your overall look.
Check out these styles and how to achieve them at StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Evening Eye Candy: Baller Andre Iguodala
- Am I Trippin’? Was I Too Stubborn, Or Was He Trying to Be Too Controlling? You Tell Me…
- ‘Think Like a Man’s’ Ban In France Proves It’s Hard To Be a N*gga In Paris
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Jungle Fever”
- Decoding Your Downstairs: 8 Things Women Need To Know About Their Va Jay Jay
- Shopping While Fat: It Must Get Better
- Final Cut! Celebs We Haven’t Seen Since The Ax Came Down!
- This Right Here’s a Panty Dropper: D’Angelo Looks Delicious in GQ