Nothing went wrong, per-say. The night was enjoyable enough and you’re hot enough. So, how come he didn’t call you back after the first date? Unless you did something crazy you can probably chalk it up to nerves–men sense insecurities and a lack of sense of self. While you may not be insecure in general, everyone’s prone to freezing up on a first date and acting awkward, strange and even desperate when they’re just trying to impress someone. You just might not be aware how you’re coming off. Here are 7 common things women do on a first date to influence the non-second date.
More on Madame Noire!
- Whatchu Know About That?! 10 Songs I Shouldn't Have Been Singing As A Kid
- Here Comes The Mess: The Tackiest, Over-The-Top Wedding Shows On TV
- Breakout Actors From Ensemble Casts Who've Managed To Stay Relevant On Their Own
- Time For A Check Up: Celebrities Who Are Coping With Serious Illnesses
- 14 Rules To Follow When Getting Back With Your Ex
- Because One Awkward Hook-Up Isn't Enough: Celebs Who Repeatedly Date Their Co-Stars
- Way Before That Hiatus From Music: 9 Big Songs You Probably Didn't Know Keri Hilson Wrote
Lyfe Jennings Lands ‘Ratchet-Free’ Reality Show With His Kids That He Swears Will Be Nothing Like ‘All My Baby Mamas’
But he does have some baby mama drama.Read More
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN