As the daughter of two actors, there was no question as to the path that Julia Pace Mitchell was to follow. The Young and The Restless actress is one of the few Black actresses representing for the sistahs on the soap opera circuit. She talks to 24Wired.TV about CBS taking a chance on her, colorism in Hollywood and the empowerment of Black actors. Quite an inspiring artist if you ask us. Check it out.
More on Madame Noire!
- Once a Bully, Always a Bully? The Issue With Mitt Romney’s Past & Present
- Pull Out the VHS: Best Black Films of the ’90s PART II
- LOL: After One Date and One Rejection, Guy Says The “Average Chick” Was Lucky He Gave Her A Chance
- Lord Help Me, I’ve Got The Old Chick in The Club, Ready For a Family Itch
- Bad Hair Don’t Care: 5 Tips to Overcoming Your Bad Hair Day
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “The Color Purple”
- Cute Kid Alert: Candid Pics of Roc & Roe Cannon’s Birthday Party, And Tallulah Dash Turns Four