Comedienne and star of popular sitcom ’90s show “Moesha” Yvette Wilson, is determined to survive the battle of her life. Wilson, who played “Andell Wilkerson” on the hit starring Brandy, has Stage 4 cervical cancer and is in dire need of funds in order to pay her mounting medical bills.
Read the rest of the story at theGrio.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Once a Bully, Always a Bully? The Issue With Mitt Romney’s Past & Present
- Pull Out the VHS: Best Black Films of the ’90s PART II
- LOL: After One Date and One Rejection, Guy Says The “Average Chick” Was Lucky He Gave Her A Chance
- Lord Help Me, I’ve Got The Old Chick in The Club, Ready For a Family Itch
- Bad Hair Don’t Care: 5 Tips to Overcoming Your Bad Hair Day
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “The Color Purple”
- Cute Kid Alert: Candid Pics of Roc & Roe Cannon’s Birthday Party, And Tallulah Dash Turns Four