It’s no secret that Jigga Man is one of President Barack Obama’s most popular supporters, so it comes as no surprise that the entrepreneur/philanthropist went on CNN and embraced Obama’s recent statement calling for the legalization of Gay marriage as a human rights issue. We liked what Jay-Z had to say about the matter too. Peep it in the video above.
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “The Color Purple”
- Lord Help Me, I’ve Got The Old Chick in The Club, Ready For a Family Itch
- An Open Letter to People With Jobs…Who Don’t Want to Work
- Wondering What The Most Popular Baby Names Were of 2011?
- Made For T.V. Moms: Our Favorite Reality Show Mothers
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “New York Undercover”
- Evening Eye Candy: Model Broderick Hunter