Another day, another fabulous look from Idol judge Jennifer Lopez! This time, the pop star wore a beaded white baby-doll dress. She rocked it with a pair of black pumps and simple drop earrings. However, while Jennifer was blazing white at the American Idol taping in Hollywood last week, a few other celebs were also donning the hue in different styles.
Rihanna wasn’t far away wearing white for the Los Angeles premiere of Battleship. Rihanna, rocked her backless Adam Selman dress with Manolo Blahnik sandals and jewels by Vhernier and Neil. Zoe Saldana walked the red carpet of the launch of Cosmoplitan for Latinas in a cute white A-line Elie Saab dress in NewYork. While, a lot farther east over in Tokyo, Jada Pinkett-Smith attended the premiere of Men in Black 3 on the arm of hubbie, Will Smith. Like Rihanna, Jada went long and elegant in her white with a cut-out gown from Alberta Ferretti.
Check out the various white ensembles and tell us who rocked it best at StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “New York Undercover”
- FLAT CHANCE!: Keep Your Feet Fly In These Flats – EDITOR PICKS
- Remember Adebisi From Oz? Did You Know He Was A Skinhead!
- True Life: He Proposed to Me!
- Made For T.V. Moms: Our Favorite Reality Show Mothers
- And This Is How You Shut Someone Down On-Air Without Being An Angry Black Woman
- Bonjou! 8 Famous Folks You Might Not Have Known Were Creole