Jada Pinkett Smith has released the first episode of her new webseries, “Red Table Talks.” The series follows an open and honest discussion between Willow, Jada and Jada’s mother, Adrienne Banfield Jones. Jada hope that other families are encouraged to participate in similar dialogues with their own family members.
In the first episode the ladies talk about what it means to be a good mother, the guilt Adrienne feels for her drug use and not being the best mother to Jada and Willow’s regrets over being famous.
Check out this very honest video below:
Do you have conversations like this with your family members? Are there issues you’d like to discuss but can’t find a way to break the ice?
More on Madame Noire!
- Bonjou! 8 Famous Folks You Might Not Have Known Were Creole
- True Life: He Proposed to Me!
- I Had Such High Hopes: Hair Products That Looked Good But Didn’t Produce Results
- Looking For Trouble: 5 Signs You’re a Bully (And Could Use an A** Whoopin’)
- Battle Of The Bulge: 8 Celebs Who Have Yo-Yo’ed With Their Weight
- Corporate Curls: The Struggle To Wear My Natural Hair As a TV Reporter”
- The Kids Are All Right: Nick & Mariah Share New Pics of Roc & Roe