Two weeks ago, the For Sybrina Project was launched. We asked you to send your Mother’s Day cards, letters and message for Sybrina Fulton and the response has been Enormous! We’ve received hundreds of tweets, letters, poems and videos from you, showing love to Trayvon Martin’s mother in time for Mother’s Day.
There’s still time to submit your own Mother’s Day message. You can see how below.
Mother’s Day is a day to honor our mothers and show our love. This year, Sybrina Fulton, Trayvon Martin’s mother, will face her first Mother’s Day without her son, Trayvon.
Huffington Post BlackVoices, in partnership with Michaela Angela Davis and MAD FREE, wants to show love and support to Trayvon Martin’s mother on this special day. We need your help.
Join us and be a part of the For Sybrina Project! Share your words of love, encouragement, photos, drawing, cards and letters (be creative!) and help us compile a Mother’s Day gift for Sybrina Fulton that will help her know she’s not alone on Mother’s Day.
Find out you can send your love to Sybrina at BlackVoices.com
More on Madame Noire!
- Bonjou! 8 Famous Folks You Might Not Have Known Were Creole
- True Life: He Proposed to Me!
- I Had Such High Hopes: Hair Products That Looked Good But Didn’t Produce Results
- Looking For Trouble: 5 Signs You’re a Bully (And Could Use an A** Whoopin’)
- Battle Of The Bulge: 8 Celebs Who Have Yo-Yo’ed With Their Weight
- Corporate Curls: The Struggle To Wear My Natural Hair As a TV Reporter”
- The Kids Are All Right: Nick & Mariah Share New Pics of Roc & Roe