Pretty Girl Gone Plastic: What Happened To Lisa Turtle?
by Marissa Ellis
It must’ve been really really hard for Michael Yo to ignore the elephant in the room as he was interviewing Lark Voorhies, one of the former teen stars of the hit 90s show Saved By The Bell. Voorhies played Lisa Turtle, the only black cast member of the lot which also boasted current stars Mario Lopez and Tiffani Thiessen.
As you can see in the above video clip, there’s something really wrong with Voorhies’ face. She’s definitley had plastic surgery, which in the tradition of Lil Kim and LaToya Jackson, has made her look worse. It’s also obvious that she’s using bleaching cream or really light make-up, giving her a ghostly appearance.
As we all know, Black folks age better than the rest of the population but Voorhies is, by far, the oldest looking member of the SBTB cast.
The sad thing is that Voorhies was a beautiful girl, and would’ve probably remained so had she not touched her face. The former fiance of Martin Lawrence obviously suffers from a distorted perception of her self. At only 38 years old, Voorhies can pass for someone ten years older.
More on Madame Noire!
- Corporate Curls: The Struggle To Wear My Natural Hair As a TV Reporter”
- Hair Did! Celebs With A Fab Wig and Weave Game
- Don’t Fight It: Why It’s OK To Be Attracted to Other People
- Girl Bye: Tami Roman Has The Nerve To Say She’s Being Bullied By ‘BBW’ Viewers
- Watch What You Say About Black Studies: Blogger Fired For Questioning Scholars’ Legitimacy
- “How Far Can Swag Take You? An Analysis of the Rick Ross Appeal”
- Access Denied: 7 Things That Will Get A Guy Fake Digits