What kind of childhood would a kid have without their own website? A pretty horrible one by Hollywood standards. Little Monroe and Morrocan Cannon have one (Dembabies.com), and on it, mom and dad shared some new pics of the growing twins and their happy family. In the first photo, mom and dad are chilling in their convertible (with the “M” for Mariah on the seats…and her signature butterfly) while the kiddies sit (and stand) in their laps. They’re getting so big!
And in the second picture, the twins are having playtime in a pile of toilet paper. On paper, it sounds gross, but in photo shoot form, it’s adorable! If you don’t agree, then we can’t be looking at the same picture. Check it out!
Yep, Roc and Roe are definitely growing up fast and looking a lot like mom and dad. Seems the parentals are getting them started early in the business with these cute little photoshoots and lavish parties. I’m sure they’ll be little superstars in no time…
More on Madame Noire!
- “Would We Still Back Barack Obama if He Were Married to a White Woman?”
- “Messy: Terrell Owens Confronts Baby Mommas on Dr. Phil”
- “Check Ya Vocals: 7 Songs That Would’ve Sounded Better If Someone Else Sang Them”
- “2012 Met Costume Institute Gala: Beyoncé, Rihanna & More Show Out On The Red Carpet”
- You Can Do Better: Your Standards Are Too Low If You Accept These 6 Things
- “How Far Can Swag Take You? An Analysis of the Rick Ross Appeal”
- “Phil Mushnick (And Those Who Agree With Him), Tell Us Why You’re Really Mad at Jay-Z”