Last night, Chris Brown dropped a freestyle remix to Kanye West’s song “Theraflu” and already things seem a little shady. Kanye talked about his old lady Amber Rose on the original version of the song and C. Breezy appears to be going in on his last chick too—as in Rihanna. Here are the lines in question:
Don’t f**k with my old b**** it’s like a bad fur
Every industry n***a done had her
Shook the tree like a pumpkin just to smash her
B**** is breaking codes, but I’m the password
Now I’m trying to think of any other possible women Chris could have been referring to but I can’t seem to recall him being paired up with anyone publicly but Rihanna, and if that memory serves me correctly then he is dead wrong for this. Not only did he and Rihanna just collaborate on the “Birthday Cake” remix and his own track that went nowhere. His ex did just wish him a happy b-day on Twitter a couple of days ago.
Rihanna apparently caught whiff of the track and according to NecoleBitchie, she promptly unfollowed Chris and tweeted: ‘Aw, poor dat #neaux1currrrr’. I mean she does have bigger fish to fry considering she was just in the hospital over the weekend, but if this is directed at her, it has to sting just a little.
I did just have a semi-breakthrough and remembered Chris Brown dated Draya from the “Basketball Wives” LA cast for a bit. Since the video model was always running from heaux rumors, she could very well be the person in question in this remix. Either way, I’m thinking Chris doesn’t have room to judge anybody.
Listen to the song here and tell us what you think. Who do you say he’s dissing?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Corporate Curls: The Struggle To Wear My Natural Hair As a TV Reporter”
- Hair Did! Celebs With A Fab Wig and Weave Game
- Don’t Fight It: Why It’s OK To Be Attracted to Other People
- Girl Bye: Tami Roman Has The Nerve To Say She’s Being Bullied By ‘BBW’ Viewers
- Watch What You Say About Black Studies: Blogger Fired For Questioning Scholars’ Legitimacy
- “How Far Can Swag Take You? An Analysis of the Rick Ross Appeal”
- Access Denied: 7 Things That Will Get A Guy Fake Digits