Between wanting to move to France and potentially having to pay Gabriel Aubry up to $20,000 a month in child support, it would be safe to assume that now is not the time to be up in Halle Berry or her daughter Nahla’s face with a camera. Unfortunately for her, those circumstances bring the paparazzi running and when they showed up at Nahla’s LA school yesterday snapping pics, Halle went off—all the way off.
It’s a shame this wasn’t a TMZ situation so we could have some audio, but from the looks on Halle’s face and her body language, I think it’s clear her words were NSFW. Assistant by her side, Halle demanded that the cameramen leave the school premises, and though you might think the actress should be used to the stalking by now, a source close to her told E! that lately the photographers have gotten out of hand.
”It is inappropriate for these people to stalk a child’s school everyday. They pushed too far [today],” the source said. “Halle felt that her daughter was being threatened. Having words with someone who is stalking your family is not out of line.”
I’m hoping 4-year-old Nahla was still in a classroom somewhere oblivious to all that was popping off in the parking lot. I imagine seeing her mother like that could be a bit distressing but one thing we can probably bet is that the paparazzi won’t be popping up at her school again (or at least for another day or two).
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Corporate Curls: The Struggle To Wear My Natural Hair As a TV Reporter”
- Hair Did! Celebs With A Fab Wig and Weave Game
- Don’t Fight It: Why It’s OK To Be Attracted to Other People
- Girl Bye: Tami Roman Has The Nerve To Say She’s Being Bullied By ‘BBW’ Viewers
- Watch What You Say About Black Studies: Blogger Fired For Questioning Scholars’ Legitimacy
- “How Far Can Swag Take You? An Analysis of the Rick Ross Appeal”
- Access Denied: 7 Things That Will Get A Guy Fake Digits