International fast fashion retailer H&M has rolled out their summer campaign for 2012.Rocking the looks are well tanned and super taut Brazilian models that look as if they were born in a bikini. The collection is fairly diverse, offering tons of prints and bikinis, monokinis and even a surfer-style color-blocked wetsuit. While this mega-store hasn’t rolled out an American e-commerce site as yet, you can see the entire swimwear line up close, in detail and marvel at their too-good to be real prices here. Starting at just $4.95 a piece for bikini tops and tops and $14.95 for a monokini, you may never have to repeat a swimsuit again.
Check out the rest of the collection at StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- “Would We Still Back Barack Obama if He Were Married to a White Woman?”
- “Messy: Terrell Owens Confronts Baby Mommas on Dr. Phil”
- “Check Ya Vocals: 7 Songs That Would’ve Sounded Better If Someone Else Sang Them”
- “2012 Met Costume Institute Gala: Beyoncé, Rihanna & More Show Out On The Red Carpet”
- You Can Do Better: Your Standards Are Too Low If You Accept These 6 Things
- “How Far Can Swag Take You? An Analysis of the Rick Ross Appeal”
- “Phil Mushnick (And Those Who Agree With Him), Tell Us Why You’re Really Mad at Jay-Z”