Are you struggling to overcome the grief of your divorce? Do you feel like a failure for not being able to make your marriage work? Good news: help is on the way.
In this video, Women’s Advocate, Founder of the SWAT Institute and YourTango Expert Crystal Andrus explains that shame associated with divorce is normal. After all, no one ever expects to get divorcde when they decide to get married. However, Crystal says, “you don’t have anything to be ashamed of.”
Her advice? “What I recommend is that you give yourself some time to grieve what you wished it could have been and should have been and ought to have been.”
Find out what this expert had to say about this tricky subject at YourTango.com
More on Madame Noire!
- “Would We Still Back Barack Obama if He Were Married to a White Woman?”
- “Messy: Terrell Owens Confronts Baby Mommas on Dr. Phil”
- “Check Ya Vocals: 7 Songs That Would’ve Sounded Better If Someone Else Sang Them”
- “2012 Met Costume Institute Gala: Beyoncé, Rihanna & More Show Out On The Red Carpet”
- You Can Do Better: Your Standards Are Too Low If You Accept These 6 Things
- “How Far Can Swag Take You? An Analysis of the Rick Ross Appeal”
- “Phil Mushnick (And Those Who Agree With Him), Tell Us Why You’re Really Mad at Jay-Z”