“Will it hurt the baby?”
Every pregnant woman asks this question at least once during their 40-week journey. Pregnancy is a time when women become especially aware of their health and lifestyle, eating habits, physical activity, and other aspects of their lives. That hyper-awareness can range from legitimate concern to irrational angst.
So, here are some common questions that worried pregnant women ask regarding the health of their unborn children.
Can eating fish hurt the baby?
Get the answer to this and other questions at theGrio.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Hip to the Game: Red Flags We Overlook In Our 20′s And Look Out For In Our 30′s!
- Ashton Kutcher, “Brown Face,” And Why These Images Persist in Media
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Boyz N The Hood”
- Why Do We Feel The Need to Keep Explaining ‘Our’ Fatness?
- Did You Know They Were The Daddy? Surprising Celebrity Parents
- 20 Years Later, Where Are They Now? The Cast of “The Cosby Show”
- Who You Calling a Bit**? A How-To on Properly Addressing Women