Today’s featured cute kids are healthy and happy infants being raised by a gospel singing mother, a Miami Heat playing father, and a leggy blonde actress from South Africa. What these kids all have in common is that they are adorable!
Talk about cheeks we’d love to pinch! This little beauty is Zaya Monique Campbell, the daughter of Erica Campbell from Mary Mary and her husband Warryn. The three-month-old little one has started rolling with her mom and the rest of her family on the road, so Erica thought it was about time to give you an updated introduction to her precious “Zay Zay.” She’s so cute it’s not even funny!
And in other newborn news, Adrienne Bosh has released more photos of her new bundle of joy with baller Chris Bosh. Little man’s name is Jackson, and he’s already got a thing for fashion like his mom. Check out that trendy scarf! Jackson was born on May 3, and he’s already trying to cheer on his dad in the NBA playoffs (just kidding, I’m sure he just wants to sleep all the time). Get a closer glimpse at the young’n.
I can really see both Adrienne and Chris in their new addition…
And lastly, we thought we would introduce you to Charlize Theron’s new son, Jackson Theron. Little Jackson was born in the U.S., and his adoption was revealed in March. This is one of the first times we’re getting to see the new man in her life, and he’s looking beautiful! The two were seen trying to hightail it out of Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris, and Jackson definitely seemed startled by all the flashing lights. Cute, nonetheless.
Much respect to Charlize for going the adoption route. Love it when people open their hearts and homes to children who need it.
What do you think of these newbies? Makes your biological start ticking right? Just kidding! But they’re all very adorable indeed.
More on Madame Noire!
- Hip to the Game: Red Flags We Overlook In Our 20′s And Look Out For In Our 30′s!
- Ashton Kutcher, “Brown Face,” And Why These Images Persist in Media
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Boyz N The Hood”
- Why Do We Feel The Need to Keep Explaining ‘Our’ Fatness?
- Did You Know They Were The Daddy? Surprising Celebrity Parents
- 20 Years Later, Where Are They Now? The Cast of “The Cosby Show”
- Who You Calling a Bit**? A How-To on Properly Addressing Women