After a two-year engagement, Bobby Brown decided to finally go beyond putting a ring on it and actually set a date for his wedding to fiancée Alicia Etheridge, and the day is approaching pretty quickly.
According to TMZ, on June 15, Bobby and Alicia will go ahead and do the dang thang while in Hawaii for New Edition’s Honolulu concert. The 43-year-old has been engaged to Alicia since May 2010 and they already have one child together. Bobby is said to be flying out some of his family and friends to celebrate the couple’s big day which coincides with a pretty big weekend between show rehearsals, nuptials, concerts, father’s day, and the paparazzi. We’re sure these two will figure out a way to make it work. They’ve waited long enough to become husband and wife and there’s no time like the present.
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Hip to the Game: Red Flags We Overlook In Our 20′s And Look Out For In Our 30′s!
- Ashton Kutcher, “Brown Face,” And Why These Images Persist in Media
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “Boyz N The Hood”
- Why Do We Feel The Need to Keep Explaining ‘Our’ Fatness?
- Did You Know They Were The Daddy? Surprising Celebrity Parents
- 20 Years Later, Where Are They Now? The Cast of “The Cosby Show”
- Who You Calling a Bit**? A How-To on Properly Addressing Women