Would you love to look spectacular for a wedding this season? Here are 10 easy and simple tips to incorporate into your daily life that will make positive changes to your health and well-being not only for the event but for the rest of your life.
1. Drink more water. Water is absolutely vital for every process in the body and especially for your skin. If there is one thing that is critically important to your body’s overall function and well-being, it is the sufficient consumption of water. Water is the most potent fat burner, period. When we are talking about fat burning we are really referring to lipolysis. This is one of the distinct metabolic events that take place in a fat cell and water is needed for this to occur. According to a study in the Journal of Obesity, people who drank water with their meals lost almost 5 pounds more weight than people who drank less. Add a squeeze of fresh lemon for taste and the added benefit of antioxidants.
2. Eat more soluble fiber. Most women lack fiber in their diets — the average woman according to studies eats less than 15 grams of fiber a day. You can fix that by adding in a vital fruit that will have profound effects on your body and skin. An easy way to fix this is by eating lots of crunchy, sweet apples. Apples are an easily accessible superfruit!
3. Eat a healthy balanced diet. A healthy diet will help you look and feel your best for any wedding or special event. Eat plenty of fruits, vegetables, and lean proteins. The link between diet and acne is not completely clear, but some research suggests that a diet rich in vitamin C and low in unhealthy fats and processed or highly refined carbohydrates will promote younger, healthier looking skin. Get the rest of these helpful tips at YourTango.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- WEEKEND WRAP-UP! The IRS Wants Faith Evans! Who’s Headed Back To Jail? + MORE!
- LaTanya Richardson Talks About Life With Samuel L. Jackson
- EYE POPPING! Tips On Rocking Bright & Bold Eyeshadow
- Childs’ Play: Reasons Why You Attract “Little Boys”
- Did You Know They Were The Daddy? Surprising Celebrity Parents
- 20 Years Later, Where Are They Now? The Cast of “The Cosby Show”
- More Than Just Music: Dynamic Duets Who Also Dated”