Anthropolgie—the more conservative sister brand to Urban Outfitters and Free People— is following in the lucrative footsteps of retailers like H&M and Target by introducing a collaboration initiative called Made In Kind. Their latest collaborator, designer Tracy Reese, caught our attention with an Anthropologie capsule collection that is seemingly ‘made in kind’ of the girlie-girl. The collection, inspired by botanical photography and artist Frida Kahlo, mainly features bright colors and busy prints in ultra-feminine silhouettes; all signature design elements of Reese.
Check out the rest of this absolutely beautiful collection at StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- True Life: I Was Dating a Man With a Secret…
- Who Gon’ Check Me, Boo?: Annoying Things You Should Check Your Friends About
- It’s The Most Ratchet Time of the Year: The Ugliest Prom Dresses of All Time
- Wonder What It Was Like To Date A Young Obama? 2 Ex-Girlfriends Reveal All
- Don’t Play With Me: 6 Things You Don’t Joke About With Black Women
- When Dining Goes Bad: Family Locked In Restaurant When They Refuse To Tip
- Patience is a Virtue: An Open Letter To My Future Husband