Cute Kid Alert: Dem Babies Birthday Party, Beverly Johnson’s Granddaughter, and Cuba’s Boys
So many children to highlight today! If you didn’t know, Monroe and Moroccan (aka, Dem Babies), the cutie pie twins of Mariah and Nick Cannon, celebrated their 1st birthday on April 30. Jet setting around the world with mom and dad, the twins celebrated their birthday in Paris. According to Blackcelebkids.com, at the Plaza Athenee where the family was staying, they had a small party in a room decorated with all kinds of balloons (including some that actually said, “Dem Babies”) and lavish gifts, of course. The twins were dressed to the nines in white and cream ensembles, and mom and dad were looking fabulous as well. Check out their party room and the cute (belated) birthday boy and girl below.
Ever seen Cuba Gooding Jr.’s kids? No? Me neither. But his sons were seen out and about recently with dad getting their family night on after a Coldplay concert in Hollywood. Spencer, 17, and Mason, 15, look just like their pops and look like they’re going to be a couple of heartbreakers. Check them and their cute father out below. Gotta love family nights!
And lastly in cute kid news, this cute little bundle of joy below is the daughter of Anansa Sims, the plus-size modeling daughter of the iconic Beverly Johnson. Sims’s husband is David Patterson, and together they have this adorable 9-month-old by the name of Ava. We can already tell she’s going to be modeling like mom and grandma. She’s too adorable! Check out more of the little cutie-patootie below!
Most images courtesy of Black Celeb Kids.
More on Madame Noire!
- Your Ex Wants To Be “Friends,” And He’s in a New Relationship: Good or Bad Idea?
- Gucci This, Louis That: 7 Signs That You’re “Bougie”
- Blasphemy? Can Christians Get on the Pole?
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “Family Matters”
- The Mane Balancing Act: Exercising And Your Hair
- Give Me My Money, Honey: Should Women be Forced to Pay Their Ex-Husbands Alimony?
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of What’s Love Got to Do With It”