With summer right around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about summer plans for the kids. Summer camps are great places where your kids can have lots of fun and develop new interests. Here are few things to think about when choosing the right camp.
1. Type – There are so many different types of camps–from language immersion to arts and theater to adventure, etc. Talk to your children about their interests and go from there. Choose a camp that you both can agree on. If your children are small, go for a camp that ecompasses all different activities. This way they can be exposed to a number of different experiences.
FInd out what else you should be looking for at HelloBeautiful.com
More on Madame Noire!
- Bet You Didn’t Know: Secrets Behind the Making of “What’s Love Got to Do With It”
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “Family Matters”
- Can We Ever Get The Black Family Sitcom Back?
- Ratch on Ratch on Ratch: 6 Questions I Need Answered About Basketball Wives’
- The Mane Balancing Act: Exercising And Your Hair
- What’s Love Got To Do With It? Things You Really Need To Make A Relationship Work
- Post-Baby Fab: Fantasia Shows Off New Curves, New Hair & New Colorful Look