Your friends have been telling you that you’re bougie (derived from bourgeois), but you deny it. You simply have distinctive tastes and enjoy nice things, and there’s nothing wrong with that. That doesn’t make you bougie, does it? When you think bougie, you think of Toni Childs on Girlfriends or Hilary Banks on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. But it’s more to it than these TV characters who were poster children for sadity-ness. Don’t think you’re bourgie? Well, check out these 7 signs to see if you actually are.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- Georgia Mother Dies Hiding Daughter In The Toilet To Escape Domestic Violence Beating
- “It Is Not A New Problem” Queen Latifah Addresses Domestic Violence In Her Family
- Ray Rice Appeal Will Scrutinize Edited, “Cleaned-Up, Whittled Down And Condensed” TMZ Video
- NFL Partners With Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault Groups; Goodell Gives Awful Press Conference
- ‘When You Whip Those You Love, It’s Not About Abuse:’ Adrian Peterson’s Mom Defends Him In The Wake Of Child Abuse Allegations
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural