The Brooklyn native with the large eyes and full lips has been hot to trot since he played Q in Juice and went head to head with a crazy Tupac Shakur. After years of playing athletes (including the very hot Quincy in Love & Basketball), he struck gold with his role as Dr. Eric Foreman on the show “House,” and so did we because we got to watch him on television every week! Sure, he doesn’t look like Quincy going against Monica on the court in the backyard for love, but he’s still got it going on! Check out our ode to one of our favorite chocolate brothas.
More on Madame Noire!
- Baseball Cuties You've Been Sleeping On
- Embrace Your Natural You -- Hair, Body, And Soul: 15 Ways To Fall In Love With Ourselves
- No One Is Immune: Famous Men And Women Who've Had Mastectomies
- It Might Not Be So Bad...How To Handle Being Set Up
- 'Oh Hell Naw!' Interesting Moments From Last Night's Episode Of LHHATL
- Bridal Rachetness: The Most Notorious Black Bridezillas
- Couples Who Surprisingly Survived The Reality TV Curse -- So Far!
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
With Father’s Day right around the corner, we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to chat with some celebrity dads about what that day means to them.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN