The White House Correspondents’ Dinner is less about politics and more about fashion and fun. Everyone lets loose (President Barack Obama name checked Young Jeezy during his speech!) and celebs put their best stiletto forward. First Lady Michelle Obama clearly stole the show in a strapless, multi-colored Naeem Khan dress. Our other favorites included Kerry Washington’speach Calvin Klein confection and Viola Davis‘ fire engine red Amsale gown. In the midst of the gowns and elaborate designs, Alicia Keys rocked a Diane von Furstenberg dress with a cut-out neckline that was cute, but seemed a bit too casual for such a black tie affair.
Peep a few of the celebs who hit the red carpet at a StyleBlazer.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- What’s Love Got To Do With It? Things You Really Need To Make A Relationship Work
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “Family Matters”
- Pompadours and Ponytails: Which Celeb Wears It Best?
- Ratch on Ratch on Ratch: 6 Questions I Need Answered About Basketball Wives’
- Bad Never Looked So Good: Fine Fictional Characters That Scared Us For Real
- Friend to Foe: 7 Things That Can Turn Your Bestie Into Your Worst Enemy
- GIRLS GONE WILD! Ladies Who Can’t Keep Their Hands To Themselves