Bobbi Kristina Brown, known to the world as Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown’s daughter, will soon be establishing a separate identity for herself outside the shadow of her parents. The teenager reportedly signed on to do Tyler Perry’s sitcom, “For Better Or Worse.” Whitney’s baby girl has big shoes to fill, but she’s not the first celebrity offspring to try and walk in their parents path, or to even achieve bigger and better things. Some have stumbled and others have carried the torch without missing a step.
More on Madame Noire!
- The Best And The Boldest Of The 2013 Billboard Music Award Fashion
- Not My Finest Moment: 9 Celebrities Who Bashed Their Own Work
- That Won't Get It Right Or Tight: 14 Most Common Workout Mistakes
- Leave It To The Professionals: Celebrity Shade That Didn't Go Over Too Well
- Super Powers, White Hats & Dad: The "Scandal" Season Finale Recap
- Be All You Can Be: Celebrities Who Have Served In The Military
- Age Ain't Nothing But A Number -- Or Is It? Tips For Dating An Older Gentleman
Mommy In Chief
Is your child energetic and full of life?Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN