Despite her undeniable talent, discussions surrounding Gabourey Sidibe frequently focus on her size. Recently when she sat down with Bravo’s Andy Cohen, a friendly game of “Plead the Fifth” turned a bit sour when she recalled an encounter with fellow actress Joan Cusack.
As Bravo says, “watch what happens…”
Does anyone else find it odd that this warning about image consciousness came from Joan Cusack? She doesn’t necessarily have a traditional Hollywood look either. But back to Gabby. I must admit, the woman handles the criticism very well. She could easily allow the constant criticism to dim her spirit or her light but she perseveres. You’ve got to respect that.
More on Madame Noire!
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: The Cheating Scale & Adult Videos
- Find a Solution to Your Suffering Sex Life
- Disappearing Acts: Why Men Suddenly Stop Calling
- Malinda Williams Is Not Feeling ‘Think Like A Man’
- Bruised But Not Broken: 10 Ways to Cure Heartbreak
- What’s The Big Deal About The Lack Of Black ‘Girls?’
- Skincare Q&A: Photo Sensitivity, Combination Skin and Dark Circles
- Haute Hair Accessory: Clip-Ins (Starting Under $100 Too!)