If you are a single woman, you may have this problem: A favorite male friend that has become a substitute boyfriend. He’s the charming fellow who shows up at the right time, says the right thing and is always seemingly available when you want to hang out. Besides that, he’s straight. Single. And, most importantly, not trying to holler. If he was, you would look at him sideways for violating your friendship. That said, it won’t stop you from treating the homey, like the boo and showing him a little extra love. Click through the following pages and decide: Is he your friend or a substitute boyfriend.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- Iyanla Vanzant Is Going To Heal Baltimore, But What About Ohio?
- CNN Reporter Mistakes Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Members For The Crips
- How A Traffic Stop Ended In Tragedy: Dashboard Footage In Walter Scott Murder Released
- Why President Obama’s Selma Speech Was So Disappointing
- Scathing Ferguson Report Highlights The Racial Bias Of The City’s Government, And The Debtor Prison Culture
Should Lying To Get Sex Be Considered Rape? 9,990 Shares
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2015 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural