If you are a single woman, you may have this problem: A favorite male friend that has become a substitute boyfriend. He’s the charming fellow who shows up at the right time, says the right thing and is always seemingly available when you want to hang out. Besides that, he’s straight. Single. And, most importantly, not trying to holler. If he was, you would look at him sideways for violating your friendship. That said, it won’t stop you from treating the homey, like the boo and showing him a little extra love. Click through the following pages and decide: Is he your friend or a substitute boyfriend.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Domestic Violence Watch
- Meagan Good, Chad Coleman To Star In Law & Order: SVU Episode On Domestic Violence
- “You Put Your Hands On Me” Ray J’s Ex Manager Morgan Hardman Says He Hit Her
- A Real Stand Up Guy: Memphitz Threatens To Release K Michelle Sex Tape
- K. Michelle: I Didn’t Lie About Being Abused
- “To Get To Be A Professional Athlete, It Takes Anger.” Terry Crews Talks Anger And It Effect On Athletes
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural