If you are a single woman, you may have this problem: A favorite male friend that has become a substitute boyfriend. He’s the charming fellow who shows up at the right time, says the right thing and is always seemingly available when you want to hang out. Besides that, he’s straight. Single. And, most importantly, not trying to holler. If he was, you would look at him sideways for violating your friendship. That said, it won’t stop you from treating the homey, like the boo and showing him a little extra love. Click through the following pages and decide: Is he your friend or a substitute boyfriend.
- MN Business
- Follow MadameNoire on Instagram
- Follow MadameNoire on Tumblr
- Like MadameNoire on Facebook
- Follow MadameNoire on Twitter
- Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube
- Follow MadameNoire on Pinterest
- Follow MadameNoire on Google+
- Subscribe to MadameNoire
- Don't Shoot
- “All Cops Ain’t Bad”: The Problem With The Feel Good Cop Viral Videos…
- Samuel Jackson Calls Out Stars Who Did The ALS Ice Bucket Challenges But Won’t Speak Out About Police Brutality
- Family Of Akai Gurley, Killed By Rookie NYPD Officer, Tell Rev. Al Sharpton To Stay Away From Funeral: “Who Made You The Spokesperson Of Our Family?”
- Tamir Rice’s Family Files Lawsuit Against Cleveland Police Department
- #AliveWhileBlack Hashtag Spotlights Black People’s Very Sad And Scary Interactions With Police
Subscribe to MadameNoire on YouTube!
Sign up for the newsletter.
MadameNoire is a sophisticated lifestyle publication that gives African-American women the latest in fashion trends, black entertainment news, parenting tips and beauty secrets that are specifically for black women. Black women seek information on a wide variety of topics including African-American hair care, health issues, relationship advice and career trends - and MadameNoire provides all of that.
MadameNoire ® Copyright © 2010-2014 Moguldom Media Group. All Rights Reserved | Moguldom Multicultural