THINK LIKE A MAN: Can You Turn A Ho Into A Housewife Or Husband?
Should you hold someone accountable for their past sexual encounters? What is an acceptable number of partners for a female? Will females/males be honest about their number of sexual partners?
Our dating experts share their thoughts on this hot topic.
(Jozen Cumming) HE SAID:
Of course you can turn a ho into a housewife. In order to do that, a man has to grow up and stop letting rap songs define what makes and doesn’t make a woman worthy of wife status.
Women should have a right to do what they want without being called a ho. It’s not wrong, what any woman does, it’s wrong they get called derogatory names for doing exactly what men want to do.
The fact is, a woman has a past, and in that past may be some things with which we don’t agree, but holding it against her to the point where we believe she can’t change or evolve? Ridiculous. We live life in stages, and a lot of women go through a ho stage, but they don’t stay there. Men go through one too, and eventually, whether a man wants to or not, he will outgrow a similar stage. For anyone who has ever skipped the ho stage, I would actually go so far as to say, they missed a very important step.
In other words, a woman who has had her ho stage arguably will become a better housewife.
For the complete story, visit HelloBeautiful.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: The Cheating Scale & Adult Videos
- Find a Solution to Your Suffering Sex Life
- Disappearing Acts: Why Men Suddenly Stop Calling
- Malinda Williams Is Not Feeling ‘Think Like A Man’
- Bruised But Not Broken: 10 Ways to Cure Heartbreak
- What’s The Big Deal About The Lack Of Black ‘Girls?’
- Skincare Q&A: Photo Sensitivity, Combination Skin and Dark Circles
- Haute Hair Accessory: Clip-Ins (Starting Under $100 Too!)