I think we all gave Brian McKnight the side-eye for his attempt at showing us how our p***y works (watch the video if you need a good laugh this morning), but Tank straight clowned the R&B singer during an appearance on Chicago’s The Morning Riot. When the hosts asked him what he thought about Brian’s latest musical attempt, Tank couldn’t even get past his hair.
“First of all, he’s got a Mohawk. Let’s start there. He’s 57 years old with a Mohawk. I don’t condone anybody over seven at this point with a Mohawk. The Mohawks have now become cute. [Background: It's for Willow Smith] And then, I don’t condone the switch between Harvard and then a a bad version of a hood singer.”
Tank then went on to mimic Brian’s “soft” voice and then they remixed the song all at 57-year-old, mohawk-wearing Brian McKnight’s expense for the next four minutes. Had Brian not clowned himself so bad with the song I think we’d just assume Tank was hating but this segment was great.
Check out the clip below and tell us what you think. Is Tank right?
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Ask a Very Smart Brotha Live: The Cheating Scale & Adult Videos
- Find a Solution to Your Suffering Sex Life
- Disappearing Acts: Why Men Suddenly Stop Calling
- Malinda Williams Is Not Feeling ‘Think Like A Man’
- Bruised But Not Broken: 10 Ways to Cure Heartbreak
- What’s The Big Deal About The Lack Of Black ‘Girls?’
- Skincare Q&A: Photo Sensitivity, Combination Skin and Dark Circles
- Haute Hair Accessory: Clip-Ins (Starting Under $100 Too!)