It is a happy time in the home of LA Clippers player Chris Paul. He and his wife just announced that they are expecting their second child together and it’s a girl!
“Chris, Lil’ Chris and I are excited about the new addition to our family that is coming this summer,” Jada told Essence magazine. “Lil’ Chris is already kissing my stomach and talking to his new sister.”
Chris and Jada are still somewhat newlyweds. The young couple got married last fall in front of 300 guests in North Carolina after meeting and falling in love during their time at Wake Forest University. In 2009, they had their first child, Christopher Emmanuel Paul II who will turn 3 years old soon, and now he’ll get to play big brother to his parent’s coming baby. Congratulations are definitely in order. They are such a cute family!
Brande Victorian is a blogger and culture writer in New York City. Follower her on Twitter at @be_vic.
More on Madame Noire!
- Beauty and the Braids: 7 Celebrities Who Make The Look Fierce
- Vain is Your Middle Name: Celebs Who Love Themselves as Much as Their Fans Do
- Do You Want What You Can’t Have? Why You Keep Chasing the Unavailable
- Tuesday Talk: Melanie Fiona On Her Mother, Man And One MF
- Tableside Racism: Waiters Admit Discriminating Against Black Patrons Because They Don’t Tip
- Ladies, What Do You Do With Your Farts?
- Why Don’t Black Women Want to Breastfeed?
- The 7 Reasons Men Lie, According To A Man Who Doesn’t (Maybe)