President Barack Obama isn’t as funny as his wife Michelle, but he’s nothing to sneeze at either. We saw him partner with late night host, Jimmy Fallon and The Roots to slow jam the news. Sure, The Roots and Jimmy Fallon took care of the funnies but the President held his own by nodding and [awkwardly] dropping the mic at the end of the set. We love it! If this is how the race to White House is getting started, then Obama shouldn’t have a problem.
More on Madame Noire!
- Beauty and the Braids: 7 Celebrities Who Make The Look Fierce
- Vain is Your Middle Name: Celebs Who Love Themselves as Much as Their Fans Do
- Do You Want What You Can’t Have? Why You Keep Chasing the Unavailable
- Tuesday Talk: Melanie Fiona On Her Mother, Man And One MF
- Tableside Racism: Waiters Admit Discriminating Against Black Patrons Because They Don’t Tip
- Ladies, What Do You Do With Your Farts?
- Why Don’t Black Women Want to Breastfeed?
- The 7 Reasons Men Lie, According To A Man Who Doesn’t (Maybe)