Oh, the hilarity of it all. Yeezy has officially been made into a
Stepford husband Kardashian. During the opening of Scott Disick’s (Kourtney’s man) new Japanese-themed restaurant, RYU, in NYC, the gang was there flashing their brightened smiles and smirks and holding on to their arm candy (Note: that is Kim’s friend Jonathan Cheban next to Kris, not Bruce…). And while they are all relishing in the flashing lights and filming one of their many reality shows at the same time, check out Yeezy in the middle looking really lost. Or less than enthused might be a better way to look at it. He could be thinking, “What the hell did I get myself into?” He could also be thinking, “Must look hard in the midst of all these happy mutha*****s!” Or, he also could be thinking, “Yes, this is cray indeed.” You’re right imaginary Kanye thought, it is cray. No matter what he’s thinking, who really thought they’d see the day where the Louis Vuitton Don would be keeping up with the Kardashians?
It’s only the beginning of their “relationship,” but if Yeezy plans on being Kim’s arm candy, he better be ready to have the cameras in his face like never, ever before. And granted, he’s probably used to the flash bulbs following, as they did with his previous girlfriends, but when you have a boo that survives off of running fake errands to run into the paps, things are bound to get more intense. But hey, this is what he gets for messing with the media’s biggest attention hound. Love and like what you want, but this union still just has a funny smell to it. As they raise their glasses in the photo, here’s to hoping it’s a huge publicity stunt. Otherwise…*Kanye shrug*
Photo courtesy of theybf.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Dating Before Divorced! These Folks Just Couln’t Wait…
- Not So Famous Sisters of Famous Black Celebrities Part III
- LASH OUT! The 7 Best Mascaras For Lash Length – EDITOR PICKS
- Relationship Reflections: Things To Think About After The Breakup
- Oh No She Didn’t: Tyra Banks Fires Jay Manuel, Nigel Barker, and J.Alexander from ANTM
- Brooklyn Man Locked Up Nearly a Year for Rape Even Though Victim Recanted Story
- ‘Broke’: New Documentary Looks at How Pro Athletes (Foolishly) Lose All Their Money
- Is Church A Waste of Time?