Evening Eye Candy: Ryan Gosling
As you can see, tonight’s Evening Eye Candy is on the white chocolate side. And not because we just felt it so necessary to change things up, but because, plain and simple, Ryan Gosling is HOT! If you think not, well, that’s cool, but since the days of The Notebook we’ve been giving him the subtle eye. But after films like Crazy, Stupid Love and even his heartbreaking turn in the film Blue Valentine, no more eye. We’re trying to get at that. The 31-year-old Academy Award nominated actor is smart, funny, muscular, and mad successful already. If that doesn’t pique your interest, then nothing will. Or maybe these photos might. Check it!
This smoking body of his? It should be a crime. Never does a man look THAT good walking a scruffy dog. WORK!
Those eyes are pretty hot too. They’re so icy blue that I could stare into them forever…Source: community.thebump.com
And it doesn’t hurt that the guy’s got great style. Effortlessly cool in glasses and shades.Source: celebitchy.com
AND it helps that many of the roles he takes on have the requirement that he dress cool to show off that body and that swag. I’m sure it has to be in the contract…Source: crushable.com
What do you think? Facial hair or no hair? Which do you prefer?Source: lastfm.com
Well, as fine as he is, sadly, he’s taken. He’s supposedly still dating bombshell Eva Mendes. She’s extremely lucky. And while they’re a cute duo, I’m sure we could be more fabulous! But alas, a girl can only dream.
So, do you like what you see?
More on Madame Noire!
- Dating Before Divorced! These Folks Just Couln’t Wait…
- Not So Famous Sisters of Famous Black Celebrities Part III
- LASH OUT! The 7 Best Mascaras For Lash Length – EDITOR PICKS
- Relationship Reflections: Things To Think About After The Breakup
- Oh No She Didn’t: Tyra Banks Fires Jay Manuel, Nigel Barker, and J.Alexander from ANTM
- Brooklyn Man Locked Up Nearly a Year for Rape Even Though Victim Recanted Story
- ‘Broke’: New Documentary Looks at How Pro Athletes (Foolishly) Lose All Their Money
- Is Church A Waste of Time?