As natural hair becomes more of a trend across the board for African American women, it was only a matter of time before the question of its acceptance in the workplace would arise. Whether you’re a sales executive or a television host, appearance matters. And in a society where image is everything, is the natural look holding people back or is it off the table as an issue? We spoke to six women about their personal hair experiences in the workplace.
More on Madame Noire!
- Whatchu Know About That?! 10 Songs I Shouldn't Have Been Singing As A Kid
- Here Comes The Mess: The Tackiest, Over-The-Top Wedding Shows On TV
- Breakout Actors From Ensemble Casts Who've Managed To Stay Relevant On Their Own
- Time For A Check Up: Celebrities Who Are Coping With Serious Illnesses
- 14 Rules To Follow When Getting Back With Your Ex
- Because One Awkward Hook-Up Isn't Enough: Celebs Who Repeatedly Date Their Co-Stars
- Way Before That Hiatus From Music: 9 Big Songs You Probably Didn't Know Keri Hilson Wrote
Lyfe Jennings Lands ‘Ratchet-Free’ Reality Show With His Kids That He Swears Will Be Nothing Like ‘All My Baby Mamas’
But he does have some baby mama drama.Read More
Mommy In Chief
His voice is so smooth.Read More
Comments that contain profane or derogatory language, video links or exceed 200 words will require approval by a moderator before appearing in the comment section. XOXO-MN