So you meet the man of your dreams, set up shop and make plans to grow old together. Then you find out that his plan does not include having children…ever.
Do you: a) run for the hills; b) give up your hopes of having a mini-me to call your own; or c) proceed with the marriage and then flush your contraception down the toilet so you can get pregnant anyway?
Last week’s episode of Cafe Mom Studios’ Coffee Shop Confessions took on the topic and, more broadly, the idea of lying to your spouse. The subject of debate? A mother who says that she stopped taking her birth control pills without her husband’s knowledge (and against his will presumably) and is now expecting their third child.
“Talk about deceitful!” says Timberly Whitfield, who co-hosts the 10-part YouTube series with Andrew Shue of “Melrose Place” and co-founder of Do Something, Alex McCord of the “Real Housewives of New York,” and actress and dancer Julie Knight.
An international survey conducted in 2009 revealed that spouses are most likely to mislead each other over their whereabouts, but most are far more scrupulous on matters related to sex, money and “the kids.”
For the complete story, visit BlackVoices.com.
More on Madame Noire!
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of “The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air”
- Is 3 Months Too Long to Wait for Sex? The 90 Day Rule from a Man’s Point of View
- It Takes Two to Tango: Why Do We Always Focus Blame On The Other Woman?
- What’s Better for Your Hair? Flat Iron vs. Hot Comb
- Indie Pop Group Declares They’ve ‘Got A Thing For Black Girls’ in New Music Video
- Brooklyn Man Locked Up Nearly a Year for Rape Even Though Victim Recanted Story
- Think Like A Man’s Gabrielle Union, Meagan Good and Regina Hall Discuss “The Man List”
- For A Limited Time Only: 7 Signs You Might Be A Rebound